Built in 1919 by Northern Aluminum Company, the Auto BLDG. is an important piece of Toronto’s architectural and industrial heritage. The designated heritage 10-storey building was used as an aluminum foundry and manufacturing plant until its production ended in 2006. The exterior of the Auto Building is an early example of a high rise industrial building with exposed concrete structural framing. At one time, the Auto BLDG. was the tallest building in the city and one of the first with an elevator. This highly visible neighbourhood landmark structure is being adaptively reused to support office space for those in the creative and digital sector, as well as the Museum of Contemporary Art_Toronto (MOCA).
For leasing information and inquiries, please visit https://www.autobldg.com.
"Urbanism is people seeking people, an irrepressible desire to create better commerce, culture and, most importantly, communities. What we do at Castlepoint is nothing more than facilitating the accomplishment of these deeply human, eternal endeavors. "CEO & FOUNDER, ALFREDO ROMANO